The CCES is pleased to announce that the 2013 Online Education
is now available for: Acadia University.
The Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) is pleased to invite you to complete the e-learning course True Sport Clean 101:
If you have taken the CCES online course previously:
Please use the login information you created last year. Use the “Lost your password?” function to retrieve your password if you have forgotten it. Do not use the enrollment key again to create a new account.
If you are taking the CCES online course for the first time:
Please use the link below to set up an account on the CCES Online Education portal.
• You will be prompted to enter your name and your email address, which will generate a unique username.
• Enter a password that you will remember.
• A message confirming your new username and password will appear on screen, and will also be emailed to you.
• Log in with your new username and password.
• Go to the "My Courses" folder to begin the course.
• You must complete the "Profile" module before you can start the course.
If you return at a later date to start training or to continue a partially completed course, you must log in with your unique username and password. If you use the enrollment key again you will be creating a duplicate account and will have to start your training from the beginning.
If you have trouble logging in, please contact the CCES for assistance.
Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport